QUIZ NAME __________________________________________________
1. Where does Goosey Goosey Gander wander? _________________________________________________________
2. In Jack & Jill what does Jack use to fix his broken crown? ___________________________________________
3. What does Little Jack Horner pull out of his pie? _____________________________________________________
4. Why is Wee Willie Winkie running through the Town? _____________________________________________
5. What are Little Boys made of? _________________________________________________________________________
Fill in the Blanks…
1. The Grand old Duke of York he had __________________________ men
2. Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon.
The ____________________ laughed to see such fun
3. Hot cross buns! Hot cross buns!
One a penny two a penny - Hot cross buns
If you have no ____________________________ give them to your __________
4. Hush a bye baby, on _________________,
5. Diddle, diddle, dumpling, my son John,
Went to bed with_____________________
1. During Pregnancy how much larger does a woman’s uterus stretch?
- 50 times its normal size
- 100 times its normal size
- 200 times its normal size
- 500 times its normal size
2. On average how many nappies will a newborn use in one day?
- 4 – 7 c. 13 - 16
- 8 -12 d. 17 - 20
3. What can a baby do up until 7 months old that an adult cannot?
- Cross its eyes while sticking out its tongue
- Breathe and Swallow at same time
- Read and Poo at the same time
- Vomit on visitors without consequences
4. How many years does it take for a disposable nappy to fully decompose?
- 10 Years
- 50 Years
- 100 Years
- 500 Years
5. What is the largest number of children born to one woman?
- 32 c. 54
- 47 d. 69