Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mothers Day!

Well as you all know it was Mothers Day on Sunday! I hope you all spoilt your yummy mummys!

I had a busy day on Friday baking orders for Mothers Day, here's a few pics of the results...

Chocolate cupcakes with Chocolate frosting & Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting.

Chocolate cupcakes with Chocolate frosting & Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting.
 Vanilla "Mum 2 Be" Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting.

Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting & Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Raspberry frosting

Chocolate and Vanilla Marble cakes with Chocolate and Vanilla Marble Frosting.

I also made a 6" round vanilla and raspberry cake, with Hot Pink MUM wording and my first Sugar Rose. I was so proud of this cake, but in the rush to deliver my orders i forgot to take a photo of the full finished product.
I tried previously to make a rose but found it too fiddly, after watching a great tutorial video on youtube by tonedna1 I made my first completed rose. I think it looks fantastic!

TTFN
Lynsey XX
contact@cupcakeaholic.co.uk
www.cupcakeaholic.co.uk

7 comments: